Hey friends :)
So I don't think I've made any sort of "announcement" but I've moved to Cape Town, South Africa! (((yaaaay))) At least for the next few months, I've really turned into a bit of a commitment-phobe when it comes to staying in one place :)
SO. Before really starting life at my new place, a vlog and a few random observations.
1. That road rage. It is so real LOL. Glad I probably won't be driving while here.
2. Granted I've so far been staying in pretty affluent, white or Jewish areas (mostly CBD and Green Point over the years) but like...where are all the black people? I'll investigate.
3. I've always gotten an image-conscious, every-second-person-is-a-model, South-Africa's-LA vibe from the city, but really, I'm looking forward to being encouraged (pressured?) to look after my body and coming out riiipped!
4. Dudes on tinder never message first. What's that about??
5. There's a lot more modelling work than anywhere else I've lived and even more competition for it. I knew that already but now I'm here I really know it (are you still with me? LOL) The pressure is on. Let's do this.